Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sometimes nothing, mostly everything.

Sometimes I like to think my life is important. That the things I learn and experience might benefit some person some day for some reason. This is most likely not the case. However, I feel inclined to document the things of my existence on Earth for a short time. This hobby might not last. We shall see. 


There are many periods of metamorphism in life. We are in constant progression from conception to death. We grow and evolve as individuals and societies,we advance both intellectually and emotionally; we are in a constant state of reformation. 


I find that as we grow, we are growing closer to or further away from something. Sometimes what we grow closer to is good, sometimes not. There is a beautiful balance in any individuals life that allows us to experience both sides of growth. 

I have grown a bit so far on this journey of my life. Mostly towards not great things. But eventually I woke up and started growing away from those things. I think that this was a good decision on my end. There are many things I have learned and many things I have yet to learn. Some of the best teachers are learners. I'm learning. 

I'm currently 22 years along my path of development as a person. I don't know how that measurement applies to experience or to the state of mental, emotional or physical development of an individual but this is where I stand. 

I live in Arizona. I'm comfortable in this hellish terrain. I dream about the beauty of the world around me. I serve a God of wonders. He made incredible things and I want to see them. All of them. Sometimes all at once. I recognize this isn't realistic though.

I hope that this blog serves as creative release and you as a reader get some kind of entertainment through the things expressed within. Thank you for visiting so far.  


No comments:

Post a Comment