Monday, February 24, 2014

Progress

Lately I have been able to find stability in my life. I am standing with both feet firmly on the foundation Christ has built for us and I am walking the line with courage, confidence and conviction.

The Iron Rod is a good thing to hold on to. Blessings for faith are poured out on those who exercise it. I am learning so much about myself and about the gospel and doctrines of my church. Of His church.

I have learned more about God in the last six weeks than I have in the last 22 years. I am gaining an ever-deeper appreciation for Him, the Savior, their love, the history of my people and the strength I gain from their example.

I'm grateful for the closeness I have found. I'm proud of my ancestors and their efforts to bring the truth to the world. I'm blessed with opportunities to do the same now.

I will walk by faith. I will follow His light. I am His daughter. And I'll make sure that is the first thing someone learns about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment